Saturday, July 28, 2012

Some button pictures

I've been fooling around with buttons of late, and here's one process where I took some photos along the way.


I made some blends from blues and greens.


I then cut out two sizes of squares, rearranged the pieces, and ran it through the pasta machine to squish it all together.


I then cut out little rectangles. I'd cut even smaller pieces next time, as these will get flattened more in the final pass through the pasta machine. 


I put pieces on in random order, with tweezers. This took a while, but I like the random, yet orderly effect.


These are pre-baked. 


These are finished. I was still finding the best way to poke holes, and have a better method now. That's good, as the holes on these are a little ragged. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I've turned on Comment Moderation, so your comment may not appear immediately. I did this so you don't have to do that verification thing :-)