I made some blends from blues and greens.
I then cut out two sizes of squares, rearranged the pieces, and ran it through the pasta machine to squish it all together.
I then cut out little rectangles. I'd cut even smaller pieces next time, as these will get flattened more in the final pass through the pasta machine.
I put pieces on in random order, with tweezers. This took a while, but I like the random, yet orderly effect.
These are pre-baked.
These are finished. I was still finding the best way to poke holes, and have a better method now. That's good, as the holes on these are a little ragged.